How long will it take to recover after a breast lift with implants and a mini tummy tuck?

I want to have both completed at the same time that way I don't have to take off work again. I would like to have an idea that way I can put in my time off request.

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Tuberous Breasts

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast lift with tummy tuck

The breast lift/tummy tuck combination surgery is a great procedure, also known as a mommy makeover. This procedure is appealing to patients in order to re-contour drooping breast and remove excess abdominal skin all in one recovery. It is common for our patients to be up and around within the first day of surgery, off pain medication after 3-5 days and back to work after 10-12 days post op, depending on the physical activity required of your job. At the time of your consultation, we discuss a modest implant along with the breast lift and if a mini tummy tuck or a full tummy tuck is the best procedure for you.

Brett E. Stompro, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Recovery after breast lift with implants and mini TT

Hello, you didn't mention what your do at work.  Most of my patients who do desk work will return around 2 weeks postop, but people who do heavy lifting might need 3+ weeks off then return on modified duties.  I would recommend speaking to your surgeon because they will know how extensive your surgery will be, and they will be able to give more specific advice.

Range 10 days to 2 weeks. Best to discuss with your chosen surgeon time of recovery after in person exmination.

Ask your surgeon, but the average patient will take 2 weeks off work.  Best wishes for a nice recovery.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD