Does Botox worked to alleviate cluster headaches? If so does it have to be administered by a neurologist?

I have suffered the unbearable pain of cluster headaches for 20 years. I take max-alt and breath oxygen for relief. I need to know if Botox shots will work to stop some of the pain associated with cluster headaches and if it does can a physician that is not a neurologist administer the Botox? any help is appreciated as only cluster sufferers understand.

Botox + cluster headaches

Anyone who is certified to administer botox is certified for all cases. Botox could really help your cluster headaches and give you relief for up to 8 years, however, at that time you’ll have to have it injected again. Best of luck to you.