Why my nose is uneven and columella has dropped tremendously after one month of Rhinoplasty revision? (photos)

How can I get this fixed? Can silikon 1000 will help elevate the columella?

Why my nose is uneven and columella has dropped tremendously after one month of Rhinoplasty revision?

Dear Lonely Bird

Your nose will likely continue to change and take shape for the next few months. After an open rhinoplasty, tip shape will continue to change for easily 6 months. At that point, you can assess your results and determine is there are aspects you wish to change. We all know that is a long time but you only get one nose and you don't want to proceed for short term results but rather aim long term. As far as silicone injections go, there is a reasonably high risk of secondary complications, in particular in the early post op period.  Keep in mind that silicone injections are permanent (in contrast to hyaluronic acid injections such as restylane or Juvaderm). At this point, you should wait and let the  nose heal prior to any intervention. Clearly, follow your surgeons advice. Look for an experienced and properly trained Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (or Facial). See more than one consultation and make a well informed decision.  

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear Lonely Bird

Columella drop

it is likely at this early stage that what you are seeing is just swelling and will evolve for the better - Silicon has not role here

Columella drop