Which method can fix all my problems listed in my photo - Veneers? Composite Bonding? Fillings? (photo)

Those are the only ones that i want to get fixed . nothing else , so which method can get those fixed and those only!!

Bonding, composite, veneer

The best long term solution will be a porcelain veneer on one tooth to close the gap and make the tooth match better with the other side.  Bonding can break or discolor over time.  Look for a top cosmetics dentist in your area that have experience matching tooth color since you will only do one.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist

Adding veneers on those teeth will look amazing!  You can do it with bonding, but porcelain veneers are more of a long term solution, and they will look more natural.  Please make sure you do your research and choose a dentist highly experienced with cosmetic dentistry.  Look at a lot of before and after photos!  Good luck!

Desiree Yazdan, DDS
Newport Beach Dentist

How to fix spaces with ... #DrSarahThompson

1 veneer on each of those two front teeth could easily fix those teeth.  The rest of  your teeth actually look pretty good.  This could be a relatively easy fix if you go to the right cosmetic dentist. I hope this helps.  Follow me of RealSelf if you have any additional questions for me.