I have the worst eye bags ever, advice on procedure and costs?

I believe it's from using my cpap machine. Where can I get the procedure done in the san francisco bay area - inexpensive please. Is there a surgical residency program, that does things at an inexpensive rate?
See average cost for Eye Bags Treatment

To see doctors in your local area, please click here.

These are very complex issues. Not the stuff for learning surgeons.

You need to appreciate that eyelid changes associate with sleep apnea (floppy eyelid syndrome) are highly complex.  Without a photo or an detailed personal assessment, it is impossible to know precisely what your concerns are.  However the history of sleep apnea does impact on the eyelids.  You need a very experienced surgeon for this type of work.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags -- Restylane or Belotero, Clear+Brilliant/Fraxel, Eclipse Micropen, Viva/Intensif

Without a picture, it's hard to say. Lasers, microneedling/PRP, fillers and skin care/peels can all help this area. Don't let distance or cost dissuade you from seeking out an expert for best results.  Best, Dr. Emer.