10 days post BA and ran a little bit. Is my right breast okay?

I am now today 12 days post BA with under muscle 450cc. on my 10th day post op, I had to make a quick run from the grocery store to my parked car to grab some money and while running, I felt a sharp pain on the right breast. since then, I have this weird popping sensation in my right breast when I bend over or move my right arm around to grab items or when I lift my right arm up. I don't feel this sensation in my left breast though. is my right breast ok?

Pain 10 days after BA

Thank you for your question.  You are very early in your post operative course and I would recommend calling your surgeons office for an in person evaluation. Best of luck. 

Visit your PS

Hello,  thank you for your question.   It's advisable for you to visit your PS office on these days for a in person revision of your surgery.  Sometimes can occur hematomas after a significant effort in the first month post op. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

I would suggest asking your doctor to check you, and make sure everything is healing well. Please avoid running until your doctor releases you to do so.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Were you wearing a good support garment?  I would recommend contacting your surgeon for an exam to confirm everything is good.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD