How much will cost to remove a pseudo bursa and how long will it take to heal?

I had a mommy make over about 5 months ago and develop a seroma, it was draine once , and I was told, a week later that it was gone , 2 months post op I notice the un change swelling of my lower abs , and it feels like tissue , hard in some areas can this be a pseudo bursa and how much can this cost to fix, and how long my recovery time can be? thank you

Removing pseudo-bursa after tummy tuck

Thank you for your question about your tummy tuck.

• First you need to return to your surgeon or find a new surgeon for an ultrasound to see if you even have a pseudo-bursa.
  • The cost cannot be predicted as it is not a standard procedure.
  • If you trust your original surgeon, s/he is likely to charge you less than a new surgeon.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes