What procedure would be recommended for me to get my flat stomach back? (Photo)

I'm looking to get a flat stomach so what procedure is recommended for me after having two kids and a tubelization ?

Flat stomach

Thank you for the question and the photographs. While pictures cannot take the place of an in-person examination, it would appear as though you would be a great candidate for tummy tuck and liposuction. The tummy tuck will help tighten your abdominal wall, remove loose skin from abdomen and remove your stretch marks below the belly button. The liposuction will help remove the fat not addressed by the tummy tuck, helping to further contour your abdomen and waist areas.

I recommend that when you feel the time is right obtain a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an in-person examination and a discussion of your goals. I hope this helps. Best wishes.

What procedure would be recommended for me to get my flat stomach back?

I think that a tummy tuck with muscle repair along with liposuction of the sides and back is likely to give you the best result.

Beverly Hills, CA

Tummy tuck

I appreciate your question.
I would recommend a full tummy tick with muscle plication.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Tummy tuck

Hi, dominique.  Based on your photos, you will benefit from tummy tuck and liposuction of the waist and flanks.  Tummy tuck is a great surgery if you have excess lower abdomianl skin/fat and bulge from muscle separaion.  Please reach your stable, goal weight and visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon.  Best regards.

Based on your limited photos, you appear to be anatomically a candidate for a full tummy tuck and liposuction of selective areas. It is difficult to tell whether you are a good candidate without a physical examination and complete medical history. It would depend on your anatomical findings, motivation, realistic expectations, and whether you are finished having children. An abdominoplasty should be delayed until you are within 10 pounds of your ideal weight and have finished all of your pregnancies. Lesser procedures will not produce a good cosmetic result in a patient with your anatomy.

If a member of my family underwent a tummy tuck, it would be performed by an experienced plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) . If you are serious about undergoing these procedures, you should have a thorough consultation with a plastic surgeon having those credentials, who will fully explain what is entailed in the procedures, including both the positives and potential problems. You should be complimented on the fact that you are seeking valid information before jumping into any procedure.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

How to get your stomach back after children

The short answer is that an abdominoplasty is probably the procedure of choice. It will:
  1. Tighten the lax stomach muscles
  2. Allow removal of excess skin
  3. Allow removal of excess fat (outside the abdominal cavity)

A full answer requires additional information, such as your current height / weight, your maximum weight (possibly during pregnancy) and your goal weight. A physical exam is also necessary. I would suggest visiting with a board certified plastic surgeon to review your options.
Best regards,
Dr. B

Tummy tuck

From your pictures you would benefit from an abdominoplasty. That will remove any excess skin and fat as well as tighten your abdominal muscles. I would recommend having a consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and come up with a personalized surgical plan.

Want my flat stomach back

Hello and thank you for your question. You would need a full tummy tuck with muscle plication and appropriate liposuction to get the best results possible. 
Peter Fisher M.D. 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Need to get my flat stomach back.

After pregnancy for some the muscles relax and separate and tummy tuck will address this issue, and well as correct the skin laxity that has developed. Tummy tuck today has become an office facility procedure with a more rapid recovery and is worth a look.

Thank you for your photos and questions.

If you have a big belly that makes you unhappy and you are not happy about the look of it, if you have experienced skin sagging on your abdominal area after a weight loss, if you are unhappy with the sagged look of your abdominal area after the pregnancy, if you had a liposuction operation and now your belly is sagged; then you can get benefit from a Tummy Tuck operation.

Preparation :

Tummy Tuck operation is performed under general anesthesia and it takes to perform the procedure nearly 3 hours when it is performed by a team of plastic surgeons. It is really important to decrease the operation duration to give less anesthesia to the patient yielding a better postoperative period to the patient. You will be advised not to eat 6 hours before the surgery and that is all! You will get a physical examination by your surgeon and anesthetist. After the examination; we will prepare you for the surgery. You will receive a sedation in order to reduce the preoperative anxiety and fell yourself more comfortable.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon