Do I have to have a psychologist/psychiatrist order or opinion to have breast implants without SRS?

Wanting to know if I have to go through the entire psychological process for breast implants and the rest of the facial femization surgery?

Expert medical advice is good medicine.

We follow the standards of care for transgender healthcare established by WPATH. For gender confirmation surgery (non-genital), a single report from an experienced therapist is necessary. Our patient must be comfortable with the female lifestyle and have a recommendation from a Psychologist or similar licensed professional, demonstrating his commitment to the permanent physical alteration of his body with documented therapy. We also require a letter documenting hormone therapy if hormones are taken.