What is the best way to treat scabs from 20% Salicylic acid chemical peel? (Photos)

I recently performed a peel on my chest and back to resolve minor issues which resulted in making the situation 20x worse. I now have these really raw and gross looking scabs and don't know how to proceed in taking care of them so that they can heal and fade in the best possible manner. What are the best ways to treat this issue? I fear they may stay like this.

Scabs After Peel

I suggest proper wound care at this point and lightening creams to prevent permanent pigmentation.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist.  Best, Dr. Emer.