I had eyelid surgery upper and lower 7 weeks ago. (photo)

I had eyelid surgury upper & lower 7 weeks ago & my lower seems to be ok but i been really slow healing my left eye seem To be drooping is this normal? After 7 weeks i h hope its not from rubbing the scars as was very lumpy & told to rub with oil & left eye does not feel tight like right one anymore or hoping its just infected so i going to start antibiotic ointment as left eye feels a bit weepy!

Droopy upper lids following blepharoplasty

You do seem to have some ptosis bilaterally worse on the left.  Because of the swelling etc it is too early to evaluate or predict the final result.  It likely will improve and light massage will speed the process, but you may need something more done.  Massage should always be done so that it does not distract the healing incision.  Stick with your surgeon if you have confidence in him/her or get another opinion

7 weeks post 4 eyelid blepharoplasty

Thank you for sharing your concerns. It is difficult to evaluate your progress from the posted photos; however, you are still in the healing stages and are likely to significantly improve over the next few months. See your doctor for follow up.  Good luck,