Would I be eligible for areola reduction? I feel self conscious about the size of them, but am still young and not sure (Photo)

would it be worth it? am I rushing into things?

Large areola

Your areola are large but so is your skin envelope on your breasts. If you want to make your areola small and keep them that way you also probably need a mastopexy. Since you are young, I would wait a little longer, perhaps til after you have children, as your breasts may stretch out with pregnancy. As always, a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area would give you a more precise answer.