Facial Feminization procedures, what do you suggest for a softer look? (photos)

Will getting jaw reduction and rhinoplasty help in giving me a more feminine shape? I feel that my face is abit masculine and would like to achieve a soft looking feminine shape instead. but can't put my hand on the problem areas other than my jaw and nose. 

Facial Feminization for a softer look

Hello, yes, a Facial Feminisation procedure would be ideal for your face. This would include a V-line surgery for a sharper and more delicate jawline, definitely a rhinoplasty for a sharper nasal tip and a chin reduction as well. The recovery would take around 2-3 weeks but it would definitely go a long way in enhancing your confidence!Best regards,

India Plastic Surgeon