Should I wait another 2 weeks for laser treatment?

I had laser hair removal on my chin about 4 weeks ago. I have female hirsutism. However NO HAIR HAS GROWN BACK. Which is weird. I have hair that also grows on my cheeks, it has grown in and I see it but nothing on my chin. The spa uses Cynosure Elite Advance Laser Unit.

Laser Hair Removal -- Takes a series of treatmetns

Laser hair removal requires a series of treatments and I suggest you complete them to get the best outcome.  Dr. Emer.

Laser hair removal stunts hair growth

The laser does 2 things, it causes hair to be stunted in their growth in addition to the permanent hair reduction. I would continue treatments as recommended.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Further laser treatments

I believe what you are saying is that you got awesome results?? I've never seen or heard of anyone having perfect results from a single treatment. So you may indeed to do to the 4-6 treatments as are normal. But consult with your treating office for their thoughts. You can always wait a bit longer to do the next treatment. We usually recommend 4-6 weeks for treatments to the face, but you can wait a bit longer and see what happens and regrows. And then treat. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."