Upper lip length after surgery.

I have a proposal from a doctor that I really think has a better understanding of my septal deviation than anyone else I've seen. My concern from my after photo is that in straightening my nose, I feel like my upper lip looks longer. I trust that this doctor's proposal is truly best for me, but I was wondering if anybody had this fear and found that it didn't actually happen or if anybody can suggest a compromise that might prevent this phenomenon. Lip lifts make me really uncomfortable.

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. I am interested to hear how lip lifts make you feel uncomfortable as your answer can help me address your concerns. I cannot overstate the importance of the surgeon-patient relationship. It is great that you are confident in your surgeon. While a lip lift compliments facial plastic surgery procedures well and can be performed at the same time, you should consult with your single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns with lip lift in order to do both surgeries at once. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon