Ultherapy results, does it really take fat off the face? Will it make my under eyes more hollow?

I see so many bad reviews about ultherapy saying that takes the fat for on the face. Is it true? I'm wondering if I do it for my under eyes but I'm afraid it takes my fat and make it hollow (more than what I have) also I read that it strinks the skin

Ultherapy and fat

Based on your question and the fact that you are "afraid", I would strongly recommend against having Ultherapy treatment for you. You've posted no photos with this question so its impossible to advise you on a course of action. Please arrange for office consultation with a board-certified facial plastic surgeon.

Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon