Any tips on diets? I want to lose 10 lbs by Dec 15th

Trying to lose 10 more lbs to be 170 I lost 7 lbs so far since last check up

Weight loss

Losing weight is not easy for most people who are overweight. A lot depends on you and your   personality type, lifestyle, metabolism, and attitude. If you want to learn how to lose weight and keep it off for the rest of your life, you should do a program that encompasses all these aspects.

Three main aspects for losing weight are eating right, exercising adequately, and getting support regularly. A restricted diet is necessary, such as < 1000 cals/day. Limit carbs such as sweets, breads, pastas; make sure you eat enough protein, at least 50 gm/day; eat lots of vegetables and some low glycemic fruits; some nuts and oils, such as olive oil.  Exercise regularly, every day if you can, with good vigorous activities. See a diet counselor or physician at least every other week; if you have a support person, use them.

For further information on my plan, The True Diet, go to my website (see link below). I also utilize methods to change your metabolism, to make sure hormones are optimized, to lower inflammation, and much more. It’s not just calories in should be less than calories out. Good Luck.

Grapevine OB/GYN

If you do the HCG diet the way we do it, you'll lose 15lbs before the end of November

We use a 26-day protocol with HCG on the first 23 days. It's real HCG, not the internet bootleg junk and it starts with a consultation. The worst result I've seen in over 2 years is 12 pounds off, the record is 44. Feel free to contact me privately. Check the link for details.