What is the best way to sleep if your having breast augmentation and BBL?

I mean I don't want to ruin the look of a BBL so before I do both at once I want to make sure I don't ruin anything

Alleviating Pain after Surgery

Thank you for your inquiry!
There is no exact way to sleep after the Brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation procedures. My advice is to not put extended pressure on any area that may be causing you pain when resting. Often, my patients have found that various pillows around the areas that are causing pain help alleviate pressure while sleeping. I encourage you to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a personalized plan in order to ensure optimal results!

Best of luck