How does one sleep if getting a Brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation at the same time?

What other things can be used for sleep support during this healing process ?

Combination Breast Augmentation and BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. I perform combination breast augmentation and BBL frequently.  It is an extremely rewarding and powerful way to give you an "Ultra" Sleek Hour Glass.  You have three options:  1) Lay on your side 2) Lay on your butt with a pre-fabricated butt cut out bed 3) Lay on your tummy with a pre-fabricated breast cut out.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

If possible I try to convince my patients to do these procedures separately, but some patients cannot take off from work 2x etc. In that case you have to lay on your sides while sleeping. This can still be uncomfortable in your breast area. You will split time evenly between the two sides. If you have fat transferred to the hips, the pressure on this area can lead to increased volume loss.

How does one sleep if getting a Brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation at the same time? = it depends where fat placed #BBL

In my practice, I don't recommend a BBL at the same time of a breast augmentation. The reason is the sleeping restrictions of one procedure contraindicate the sleeping position of the second one. After a breast augmentation with implants, patients cannot sleep belly side down because that could move their implants, and sendup in assymetric breasts. After a BBL, patients cannot sleep on their back because pressure on their butt will make the transferred fat to go away (even in their sleep in a mattress with a  "butt hole").
Therefore, from my medical and surgical point of view, unless the patient undergoes a breast augmentation and a BBL with NO fat transfer to the HIPS (very unlikely), the patient might be able to sleep on the side, but even light that is not recommended. Therefore, in my practice patients cannot get a BBL and a breast augmentation or a tummy tuck at the same time. 

John Mesa, MD

Sleeping Position when BBL is done with other Operations

Great question! This question must be asked and considered by anyone wishing to have BBL done together with other operations especially those involving adding operations on the front of the body. 
We are often asked by prospective patients CAN BBL done with a Breast Lift or a Mommy Makeover. Of course it can. The real question should be what would the recovery and sleeping be like if such operations are combined and knowing it would you have them done together?
There are 2 aspect involved here:1. Surgical considerations2. Recovery considerations. After performing a Tummy Tuck where the skin is closed under mild tension or a Breast Lift, most surgeons would be slightly apprehensive about having a freshly operated on then be compressed by being on your tummy for the duration of back liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks-BBL. this may result in compromise of the blood flow to the stitched areas or outright bursting of the wound. After surgery, you will have to deal with both the surgical pain of surgery on multiple areas AND the inability to compress the buttocks to minimize the loss of fat graft. Both of these factors result in a slower recovery (especially in large volume BBL grafting cases) and a very limited sleeping menu - your sides. But the sides will be sore as well since they will be liposuctioned to narrow and accentuate the waist and flanks. 
So, after processing these common sense facts. What would you like to do??
Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I recommend that my patients sleep on their side.  Please discuss with your surgeon. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon