Can I get silicone removed from my face please? Can it be excised?

I had silicone injections in my tear ducts by a surgeon many years ago. It was medical grade. What has happened is I now have two small lumps.. Like smaller then a pea... One on each eye. It's right under the duct where the check starts. since it's uniform on each side.. In the exact same spot.. Just under the skin.. Can it be excised? If it creates a subsequent depression can it not be filled with something less permanent?I am looking for qualified surgeon in the nyc NJ Area

Removal of silicone from the lower eyelids

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Although difficult, silicone granulomas can be removed from the lower eyelid tear troughs. I have had positive results from patients whom I have removed it from. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

#realself100 Surgeon