In need of a severe breast lift. Any suggestions? (photos)

I'm so confused on what to get a breast lift with or without implants ... So far I talk to some people in Dr Orlando Lorente office who said I definitely need implants and Dr Ortega also from Miami said I just needed the lift that I have a enough tissue I just want to look the way I look with a bra . I don't even know what's better saline or silicone ! Ugh please help

In need of a severe breast lift. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively.By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, hugs!

LIft or lift and implants

Thank you for your question and photos.
You stated that you are happy with the volume of the breasts, so a lift a lone or skin only reduction will maintain the volume but remove loose skin and reposition the nipple properly over the fullest portion of the breast.

Consult with a Board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area and you will be able to discuss all the options and choose which one is best for you.

Best Wishes,

Dr. Michael Morrissey

Based on your photos you are a great candidate for a breast lift with or without an implant. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Implants or not with a Breast Lift

The answer is very simple and you have already answered it. If you are happy with the size of your breasts in a bra as you said, then all you need is a lift. Size in a bra is the deciding point. If you are happy, you need only a lift. If you are too small, then you also need an implant. If you are too large, then you will need some reduction. The only thing that is removed with a lift is a very thin layer of skin, not enough to change the breast size. Many surgeons who are not plastic surgeons tend to use implants to correct droop though it does not do much for the problem. Make sure whoever you select is a board certified plastic surgeon with significant experience in breast surgery. With someone experienced, there is never a need to stage the procedure.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Agreeing with some others, you will need to stage your lift. You may require multiple surgeries to lift your breast to where the need to be and by staging the surgeries, it could help you decide if you need more breast tissue and choose to put implants in at a later date. Best of Luck.

If you are concerned about shape, a mastopexy can help restore shape. An augmentation can help with volume. Sometimes patients need both procedures on the same side . A mastopexy augmenation can be done in one or two stages. However, this is a challenging thing to fix and it is important to find a board certified plastic surgeon who listens, understands your goals and has the skill set to help you achieve it. Best of luck, MMT

Do I need a breast lift

My suggestion would be to stage your breasts, meaning I would get a Lift first and let them settle for a few months and then if needed or you want more fullness then go ahead and get a Breast Implant.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift or aug/pexy?

Thanks for your questions and pictures. You would have a nice result with a breast lift alone or in combination with a small implant. It is important to remember that a breast lift does not remove any breast tissue. If you like your size, but not your shape then a lift is the appropriate procedure. If you are unhappy with your size, even in the lifted position, and implant will be necessary. If there is any question in your mind I would have the lift alone. You can always add an implant later. Best of luck!

Lift or lift with implant

Thank you for your question.  I tell patients if they are happy with their bra size then they don't generally need an implant, but if they want to be bigger or have a lot of loss of volume then I would recommend an implant.  Based on your photos you do have volume and the question is whether you are happy with your bra size.  I recommend speaking to a board certified plastic surgeon.  All the best, 

Keshav Magge, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift Suggestions

Hi and thank you for your question! Given the images you've provided, you'd be an excellent candidate for a breast lift. Should you desire additional fullness, an augmentation would definitely be advised.  It's best to schedule a one on one consultation with a board certified surgeon to not only discuss your options but to also try on different implant size and styles to determine the best game plan for your desired expectations. Good luck!