Can this scar be revised? (Photos)

scar for 10+ yrs had facial reconstruction after car accident that included nose. Then had rhinoplasty where part of my rib was used to creat support. Had a second rhinoplasty to give nose more definition at which time I developed scar, according to PS this was due to lack of blood supply to skin in nose area. Now want to improve scar appearance, I could probably benefit from another rhinoplasty but scared that of further damage. can anything be done? If so what treatment?

Depressed nose scars

Your depressed scars may improve with a combination of subcision, fillers, and fractional lasers. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles