Should you get Rhinoplasty or lip lift if you have keloid skin? (photos)

I have keloid skin and don't want a bad scar under my nose what are my opinions?

SCAR RISK RHINOPLASTY NJ

The risk of keloid scarring from open rhinoplasty is quite low, if with higher risk individuals.  That said, identifying other areas of the body such as the chest, back, or ears can be helpful in assessing your risk.My advice is to consult with an experienced board-certified surgeon.Best of luck!

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Keloid or Not?

In your photos, I can not see if you have pierced ears.  If your ears are pierced and you have no issues with keloid scarring, that is indicative of someone who can likely have an open rhinoplasty.  Of course you must meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss this and to be evaluated, but it is a good rule of thumb.