Looking to revise my contracture nose scar with NYC/LI Doctor and need recommendations. (photos)

scar for 10+ yrs had facial reconstruction after car accident that included nose. Then had rhinoplasty where part of my rib was used to creat support. Had a second rhinoplasty to give nose more definition at which time I developed scar, according to PS this was due to lack of blood supply to skin in nose area. Now want to improve scar appearance, I could probably benefit from another rhinoplasty but scarred that of further damage. Need recommendations on doctors in nyc/LI area that could help.

Doctor Answers 2

Subcision and fillers

Soften the scar with Plato's Scar Serum, followed by subcision, fillers, and scar revision. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews


Hello and thank you for your question. I would check the ASPS website for a listing of doctors in your local area. Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician
4.9 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.