Looking to revise my contracture nose scar with NYC/LI Doctor and need recommendations. (photos)

scar for 10+ yrs had facial reconstruction after car accident that included nose. Then had rhinoplasty where part of my rib was used to creat support. Had a second rhinoplasty to give nose more definition at which time I developed scar, according to PS this was due to lack of blood supply to skin in nose area. Now want to improve scar appearance, I could probably benefit from another rhinoplasty but scarred that of further damage. Need recommendations on doctors in nyc/LI area that could help.

Subcision and fillers

Soften the scar with Plato's Scar Serum, followed by subcision, fillers, and scar revision. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Hello and thank you for your question. I would check the ASPS website for a listing of doctors in your local area. Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician