Pregnant after Fat-Grafting, what are the problems?

What happen if i get pregnant after facial fat grafting (tear troughs) let's say 6 months later.. what are the consecuciences problems? I know that it's better to wait a long time but what if this happens

Fat Grafting

Thank you for posting your question. At six months post-procedure, your body is pretty much done with reabsorbing certain percentage of the transferred fat and settling into its final shape. The rest of the fat that stays will respond to pregnancy just like any other fat cell in your body. I would say not to worry about it. Best of luck. 

Fat Grafting

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Pregnancy after fat grafting

If you get pregnant 6 months after fat transfer, the fat grafts will no be affected. Your end results should not be compromised. 

Pregnancy after fat grafting

Pregnancy and fat grafting

Thanks for your question. That should have no effect on your results. The transplanted fat cells will respond according to changes in your diet and exercise just like any other fat cell, but they will continue to "blend in" with their neighboring fat cells that were already there in that location. I wouldn't be worried about that. Best wishes.

Pregnancy and fat grafting