How painful is a BBL procedure? (photos)

Problems w RS ap So far! Looking to gather lots of info re a BbL Problems w RS ap So far! Looking to gather lots of info re a BbL

How painful is a BBL procedure?

My patients tell me that they don't really experience pain in their buttocks/hips after a BBL. They feel discomfort in the areas of liposuction (where the fat was harvested). This discomfort can present in many different ways, but usually starts with a  deep bruising pain then transitions to an itching sensation then to a burning sensation with intermittent stinging as the nerves wake up. This process can happen over the course of days or months and varies from patient to patient.