When will my nose job be fully healed?

A year ago I had a rhinoplasty and some days I love it and it's the perfect nose and other days it's swollen and HUGE! When will it be fully healed and will it eventually be the perfect nose everyday?

Recovery from nose job

Hi hollsswright,

One year after rhinoplasty your nose should be heal completely. First ask your surgeon to see you. Although complete healing after rhinoplasty takes more than 5 years the change should not be recognizable by naked eye. The late changes are only detected by carefully taken pictures and are permenant. If you have daily or weakly alternating changes this is not usual and you need physical examination.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon