Is it possible to have mommy makeover with fat grafting to breast & buttocks/removal of salines all in one surgery date? (Photo)

OK, I need answers & a surgeon who can guide me not only with price but credentials, affiliation, etc,. I'm traveling to Florida for two weeks, need recovery stay as well. My time is getting closer March or April 2015. Please help!!!

Mommy Makeover

You can have tummy tuck and liposuction with brazilian butt lift in the same surgical time. I recommend silicone breast implants for your breasts.

Fat grafting

Sure it is possible to do all of this at the same time. But you will be shortchanging yourself because the amount of fat that can be harvested in one session is limited. Therefore I would recommend that you stage the procedures

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Is it possible to have mommy makeover with fat grafting to breast & buttocks/removal of salines all in one surgery date?

All of these procedures may be reasonable at one setting. I would search for the surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results. Look at reviews and before and after pictures on that surgeon's website.

Can I Have A Tummy Tuck, Redo Breast Augmentation, BBL & Lipo All In One Mommy Makeover Surgery?

Thank you for this excellent and multi dimensional question.  You never directly mentioned a tummy tuck in your question, and yet the keystone to any Mommy Makeover is a tummy tuck, so I am going to assume that is what you meant even though it wasn't specifically spelled out.

The short answer to your question is YES.  Doing a redo breast augmentation, tummy tuck, liposuction, and a BBL all in one surgery is basically what the Mommy Makeover is all about.  The Mommy Makeover is a constellation of surgeries meant to enhance, rejuvenate and reconstruct a woman's body after one has had all the children one plans to have. 

It appears that your saline implants may be above the muscle and the left one, because it is elevated, more than likely has a capsular contracture.  Your desire to go to fat grafting is understandable based on the unattractive and probably hard breast that you have now.  I would caution you that fat grafting as a form of breast augmentation is in its infancy, and it probably won't give you what you are hoping for.  A talented and experienced Board Certified plastic surgeon should be able to obliterate your previous implant pocket and place smooth, round silicone implants below the muscle using a Keller funnel, a drain, and Seri to improve your chances of having soft, attractive breasts without doing experimental lipo breast augmentations. 

The credentials and affiliations you refer to should include Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, membership in the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and online reviews that reflect a talented and successful Mommy Makeover surgeon. 

Your stating that you are going to Florida for two weeks for the surgery has a lot of merit in that some of the best plastic surgeons in America are in Florida.  However, New York City has an inordinate number of great plastic surgeons as well, and two weeks may not be sufficient time to completely recover.  Also, if any portion of the surgery is less than what you had hoped for, traveling out of State may be expensive and impractical. 

Obviously, I have no skin in the game because I am in Hawaii, but it is my personal feeling that plastic surgery is more of a process rather than a event, and therefore being in close proximity to your Board Certified plastic surgeon makes minor touchups easier with a whole lot less hassle.

Combined Procedures Such as in a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 
Many procedures can be combined. Cosmetic procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lift (#BBL), Thigh Lift (#TL) and Mommy Makeover (#MMO), which usually concentrates on the breast and abdomen areas, may be combined together. However, I look at the risk factors such as surgery time greater than 6 hours, or #anesthesia time, increased risks of DVT, prolonged  #healing, #positioning after surgery to name a few, which are a lot to consider. These factors are relative to performing any variety of combinations. 
The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation. Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. All surgical #procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Also, another element to a #satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations.

Combination of operations at mommy makeover dependent on many factors.

Yes, you can have all of these procedures at once provided you are in good health and understand the requirements for convalescence.

Multiple surgeries at one time

Thanksf for your question and photos.  I would say yes it is possible depending on what procedures are combined.  You may, however, require an overnight stay if your surgery lasts longer than 6 hours or so.  Please seek out a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person evaluation to get a more accurate estimate of time needed for surgery.  Good luck.