How long after open surgery to remove fibroids and ovarian cysts can I have Lipo and BBL?

I am scheduled to have BBL on 11/24/16. This week, I learned I have 3 fibroids (one massive at 12cm) and 6cm cysts on each ovary. Fibroid is so big there is no room for laparoscope, so obgyn insists on open surgery via small bikini line incision in one week. Main reason for surgery: obgyn says cysts are making ovaries so heavy there is danger of torsion and subsequent death of ovary. No bleeding or pain and hemo currently 13.2. How long after this surgery should I wait before BBL?

Brazilian Butt Lift Beverly Hills

Hello, and thank you for the question.  Assuming you have an uncomplicated surgery for removal of you fibroids, I would suggest you abstain from the BBL surgery for a period of 4 to 6 months.  That should give you ample time to heal and for all swelling to reside.Warmest Regards,Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question.I would recommend that you wait 6 months after your fibroid surgery prior to undergoing a BBL.  This will give your body adequate time to heal and recover.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon