I want to upgrade my cheek implant size. What are the risks, costs, complications etc?

I got small malar implants 2013 and have recently been getting about 1.5 ccs in each of my cheeks for added height, definition. I love the results but would like a more permanent solution since this is expensive to maintain. In such a case is there a permanent filler or just an upgraded implant surgery that takes place?

Want to upgrade my cheek implant size. What are the risks, costs, complications etc?

Hi, I have performed many cheek augmentations, over the past 30 years, using dermal fillers or cheek implants.  As long as the current cheek implants are silastic, they can be removed and replaced with ones that add more volume, shape and contour.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.
Hope this helps.