27 of African descent; I would like rhinoplasty am I a good candidate? (photo)

Hello I'm 27 of African descent and would like a nose job but I don't want to look like little kim my nose appears larger in photos and I'd just like it to be smaller and more refined ..I've always been afraid of the Michael Jackson lil Kim effect and definitely want beautiful natural results ..

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards 

African American Rhinoplasty

Hi,

Yes, you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery. The best approach to take is having a computer imaging photo done. This will give you a realistic picture of how your nose will look after surgery.  Make sure to see an experienced ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon that can stand by his/her results so you have a positive outcome after your procedure.

Dr. S

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS