I had Lipo on my inner thighs & they came out really lumpy. I'm getting married in November and I want them fixed?

How long should I wait to fix a botched Lipo job? My inner thighs look really bumpy. I'm 8 weeks out from having Lipo done and I'm getting married in 5 months and want it fixed. The doctor isn't returning my calls and I'm furious.

Liposuction Revision in Los Angeles with Hidef Revision

n our office, we employ a Hidef Liposuction Revision Treatment that uses a combination of lipocavitation, liposuction, lasers, fibrous release, and fat grafting among other procedures to recontour your liposuction results. 
I would wait for the swelling to subside and then continue with the treatment. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles