I have a hard knot looking thing on my left side by my waist. I don't no what it is. (photos)

Hi doctors. So i had sugery April 4th and i noticed 3 days ago that i have this hard knot looking thing on my left side. I have been wearing my garment but i no i can use more compression. I brought another garment but it was so uncomfortable i endedup cutting it and messing it up. I sewed in the garment i was given by the the doctor some more but i don't no if it's doing the job. Can this knot be from the lack of compression? Or what can this be?

Hard Knot

Thank you for your pictures. In my opinion, this more than likely represents swelling or normal reaction to any liposuction that you might have had with your tummy tuck.  Continue to follow-up with your board certified plastic surgeon.