I am an exotic dancer getting a Brazilian butt lift and breast lift and implant. I am wondering how much time to take off work?

Recovery Time

Thank you for your question. The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure generally has an easy recovery, depending on the extent of the liposuction performed to harvest the fat. Recovery from liposuction and brazilian buttock is usually 1-2 weeks. Patients may experience bruising and tenderness in the areas where lipo was performed, with very little pain on the actual buttocks. As far as a breast lift recovery goes, patients usually can return to work 4-5 days after surgery. However since your work requires you to be active more time off would be advisable. Discuss with your surgeon and follow their recovery guidelines. Hope this helps,Dr. Newall

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

You cant apply pressure to the front when you do breast lift and you can apply pressure to your back when doing a BBL.  It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a Breast lift.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.