I need a Bellafill doctor in NYC or Jersey close to NYC?

Can someone help me here? The search feature does not allow searching by city+procedure

Doctor Answers 3

Provider Search

I will provide a link for you to do a search for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Best wishes.

Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 33 reviews


I do not know anyone specifically in NYC/NJ. However, I am a national trainer for Bellafill and love the product. I have seen great results in our patients. My practice is located in the Washington DC area so a bit of a drive but we really specialize in Bellafill. 

Ravi Dahiya, MD
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 51 reviews

Bellafill Injectors in Your Area

One of the best places to look for a Bellafill injector in your area is right here on RealSelf.  In the search bar at the top simply type in Bellafill and your area.  I recommend then comparing that list with the find a provider feature on the Bellafill website.  I hope you enjoy your Bellafill once you get it.  It is a great product.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 64 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.