Why does it seem harder to find a bbl package for pear shaped woman?

Why does it seem harder to find a bbl package for pear shaped woman, a bbl that will not exclude lipo to the thights, especially inner thights? i have a tiny trunck/ slim upper body, but heavy bottom with large hips and a generous buttocks that tend to sagg; most of my fat is definetely in the thights though. I just desire a slimmer and clearly defined thinner waist line, a more prominence to the buttocks and slimmer inner thights. Is that expectation / type of bbl patient uncommon? Thanks.

It would be important to be examined to assess exactly what needs to done. From your description it would seem that liposuction of your lower body along with using some of the fat to be injected into the buttocks.You should consult with a Board Certified PS.

BBL candidate

Thank you for your question.You really need to be evaluated in person by a board certified plastic surgeon to see if you have enough fat to harvest and be injected into the buttocks area. If you are a candidate, I don’t see why you couldn’t achieve the results you desire, they do not seem unreasonable. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps. I would recommend scheduling a couple consultations in your area with board certified plastic surgeons and if you cannot find one who is able to give you your desired outcome then you may want to consider consulting with plastic surgeons out of state.
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Not sure exactly why that would be. It doesn't sound like you would not be a candidate. Best to be seen in person.

You need to be seen

You question can only be answered after an in person consultation. Every body is different and I would need to evaluate what you have and what you want before deciding on what to do or what to charge. There are no one package fits all deals. 

Pear shaped body for BBL

Thanks for reaching out.  I think the best thing to do is schedule a few consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area and let them explain a method to get you the results you are looking for.   It may be hard to find the exact combination of procedures just from researching the Internet.  But an experienced and well trained surgeon should be able to come up with a custom plan just for your body type.  
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.