Gynecomastia 4 weeks after operation. Any suggestions?

I did gynecomastia operation under general anaesthesia 4 weeks ago. The doctor said that glands were very small and most of the breast size was due to FAT. 3 days after the operation I was amuzed by the results as my chest was almost flat although it was swollen. However, gradually week after another the right side is becoming BIGGER. If I use Lipomassage LPG Endermologie will it be helpful?

Give it more time

if your early results looked good this is probably swelling. 
since you did not include any photos, it is hard for me to 
be exact. 
it is always reasonable to see your surgeon for a follow up 
but i tell all my patients that it can take 3-6 months for all of the 
swelling to settle and sometimes longer.

david berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Assymetry & Swelling Following Your Gynecomastia Procedure

Asymmetry during the healing process is not at all uncommon after any breast surgery.
Also, your incisions will go through a maturation #process following #Gynecomastia #surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.
Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely.
Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.