Help me fix my horrific thighs! (photos)

I have bad cellulite and divots in my thighs / bum area and an extra layer of fat along my inner thigh and knee area. My thighs jiggle when I walk. Even the shape of my thighs look uneven. My bum is a bit saggy. I am only 30 years old. I can't take it anymore. What can I do?

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Help me fix my horrific thighs!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina and Pellefirm

Cellulite is caused by connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. It is genetic in nature. Some people can loosen the tension on these bands by decreasing the amount of fat between the skin and the underlying fascial connection. Others just have cellulite and are skinny.

The Cellfina procedure is a minimally invasive one that numbs the area around the dimple on your buttocks or thighs, and then treats the connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. The Cellfina cellulite procedure works by precisely treating these tethered bands, causing them to fully release. Similar to a rubberband under tension, once released, the treated skin bounces back to smooth itself out in as little as three days.

Weight gain or weight loss should not affect the outcomes and the results have been seen for over 2 years (if not more). It is truly a really exciting new technology that most women can benefit from.
For the transverse skin wrinkles that often happen on the front of the thighs, I recommend Pellefirm treatments. I would also do Pellefirm treatments on the backs of the thighs and buttocks for improved skin over the Cellfina-treated areas.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Help me fix my horrific thighs!

Without examining you it is difficult to be certain but based on your photos it looks like you would be a great candidate for CelluTite treatment. The combination internal/external radio frequency deliver can help break up the fibres that cause the cellulite from within and tighten the skin externally leading to a tremendous improvement in the appearance of cellulite. Get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you who performs this treatment to get more information. Best of luck!

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

Cellulaze

Thank you for your question and photos. From your photos, I would recommend Cellulaze for you in conjunction with a topical radio frequency treatment for skin tightening. Cellulaze is a revolutionary treatment that releases the fibrous bands that causes the dimpling in the skin. By releasing these bands your skin appears smoother and tighter. I recommend meeting with a qualified physician in your area for a full consultation.

Bruce E. Katz, MD