What filler can be used to add cheek bones and thin out the jaw? (Photo)

I am interested in adding volume to my cheeks to add definition to my face as its round. I also would like to thin out my jaw as its wide. Is this achievable through injections? I don't want Botox, with anything else work? I have attached a picture of what I'd like. What did she have come to achieve this look?

No doctor answers yet