Fat ripples? (Photo)

I had bbl surgery just about 5 weeks ago, and everything was fine but this morning I woke up and have what appears to ripples of fat on my upper thigh/hip..I did have fat injected to the hips..This just came out of the blue..Waiting to see my Dr,but not until next week. His assistant said that fat can clump during the healing process and the body usually reabsorbs,it, but if it doesn't, I will probably need cortisone shots .is this normal? Will this go away on its own?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic  surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon