Desperate for rhinoplasty guidance - surgical or non surgical. What are your aesthetic recommendations for my face. (photos)

I think I would like to see a slight widening of my nostrils (currently having breathing issues because the openings are too narrow and also uneven). I would like to see less nostril from the front view, less protrusion from a 3/4 view. I don't mind having a straight profile but would like bring the angle toward my face a bit (perhaps lowering the bridge slightly) so it doesn't protrude as much. Overall making my nose smaller and more feminine but I do not want it to look any shorter.

Improve face

Your analysis  of your nose is pretty good. But , having it improved will not do as much for your appearance as enhancement of certain areas of your face,  especially the midface which could use some volume. Injectible fillers are the easiest way to go. 

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recommendations

Thanks for your post. You seem to have good instincts about your nose and the changes that you feel would improve your nasal appearance. Overall you are somewhat over projected, especially in your tip. This gives your nostrils a longer, narrower appearance and may constrict your breathing. In general, your bridge shares some over projection issues while the overall length and rotation are reasonably good. You may benefit from an open approach rhinoplasty, to bring your nose closer to your face and correct your projection. For your tip, this may require a vertical lobular division technique or similar approach to de-project the tip and soften the tip shape for a more feminine appearance. Discuss your concerns with an experienced Rhinoplasty Specialist and ask for recommendations in person. Best Wishes. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

CLOSED / SCARLESS rhinoplasty is a must!

Ok, so first off, you have a beautiful face and don't need ANYTHING!  If you did nothing, you can conquer the world as is!

But if you so desire a refinement, it MUST be subtle and natural because your nose is nice and doesn't need much change but i think your assessment is spot on - except a few things.

1) nostril asymmetry - everyone has it.  trust me its ok. because it requires significant reconstructive surgery to correct this with more risks than reward

2) projection - yes i agree - your nose needs to be de-projected. this can be successfully accomplished 100% by CLOSED SCARLESS rhinoplasty.  There is absolutely NO NEED for open rhinoplasty with your nose.  Putting a cut (inflicting a scar) in the middle of this face/painting is totally unnecessary.  Shaving down the bony and cartilaginous profile would deproject your nose and if needed we would do some tip maneuvers to deproject further if needed. 

Overall your nose is great and matches your face. You only could use minor finesse adjustments if you so desire (definitely don't need it) - to refine and enhance this painting.  Find a surgeon who is skilled in Closed Rhinoplasty and performs it almost daily.

All the best!

Deepak Raj Dugar, MD

Rhinoplasty

I can see that you have been studying your nose for a while, as you have good instincts as what needs to be done to improve your nasal appearance.  You may benefit from an open approach rhinoplasty, to bring your nose closer to your face and correct your projection. Tip refinement would benefit you as well as reduction the nasal projection.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experienced for an in person exam to discuss your options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD