Crooked nose - more pictures - c-shape and crooked tip. Options? (Photos)

I fear spreader grafts, as I have a thin nose and I really like that about it. I also have a sort of thin flat line that follows down the bridge of my nose and I want to preserve this shape. The deviation causes one side of my face to appear completely different and less attractive (the convex side). My tip is also crooked and in consultations, even in photo simulations the end result does not leave it above my lip where it belongs (I end up with sort of a straight but slanted nose). In NYC

Crooked Nasal Evaluation and Deviated Nasal Septum

A crooked nose, although common, presents one of the most challenging surgical conditions for rhinoplasty surgeon. This is because there are likely multiple reasons for the nose to be crooked or concave on one side. A deviated nasal septum or septal fracture, along with deformities of the nasal tip and upper lateral cartilages, nasal bones which are misaligned etc., may contribute to the crooked appearance an need to be corrected. 

Additionally, computer imaging has it's limits in demonstrating perfect symmetry, even with a skilled imaging study.

If spreader grafts are required, they can be shaped and designed by the surgeon to be beveled, with the dorsal surface thinner than the base. This limits the effects of excess width in cases where a spreader grafts of larger design would be inappropriate. Tip, caudal septum issues and structural support are also related to the final result. In my view, there is no need to fear a spreader graft per se, provided your surgeon has the expertise and experience to correct your crooked nose. Hope this information helps. 

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon