Is this more breast tissue left or its just swollen? Or maybe a bad lipo plus gland removal? (photos)

hey, ive had gyno surgery about 4 weeks ago and im concern about the final result, my chest pretty much still look the same as before.. my surgon told me that it takes time for the swollen to go down approximately about 3 to 6 months. i have a before nd after photos can someone help please. is this more breast tissue or its swelling because its only been 4 weeks?

Is this more breast tissue left or its just swollen? Or maybe a bad lipo plus gland removal?

It is not possible to give you a definitive answer because it is too early to make any assessment.  There is certainly more swelling that must resolve.  What will it look like in another month?  It will be better than it is now.  Will it be better enough?  We can't know until that time arrives.  So for now, be patient.  Good luck.

Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Swelling & Asymmetry Following Gynecomastia Surgery

Asymmetry during the healing process is not at all uncommon after any breast surgery.  Also, your incisions will go through a maturation #process following #Gynecomastia #surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. 
Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.