Botox or filler to lift eyebrows a tiny amount?

I'm interested in raising both of my eyebrows a very small amount: 1-2 mm. The arch of my eyebrows is fine, so I'd want all sections raised evenly. Ideally, I'd keep their full range of motion. What's is the best way to accomplish this?

Lifting eyebrows

Botox or Dysport are both good options to raise your eyebrows, although you may have some decreased motion. Be sure that you choose a practitioner who has experience with upper eyebrows. 

Botox Or Filler To Lift Eyebrows A Tiny Amount?

Thank you for your excellent question.  A chemical brow lift with Botox can raise the eyebrows 1-3 mm.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Brow lift

Both botox and fillers can achieve brow lifting performed by an experienced board certified physician. An expert injector should and will know exactly how to place the botox to achieve a lift and this is the same that goes for filler placement. I recommend you to see a board certified dermatologist or board certified facial plastic surgeon who has significant experience in these advanced techniques. Best of luck!

Lesley Rabach, MD

Botox Brow Lift

It is possible to achieve a browlift with Botox.  Not all injectors are experienced with this so it is important to go to an injector who is well-trained and has significant experience using Botox.  Botox results are dependent on the amount used and placement of the product.  

Scott Greenberg, MD

Botox for Lifting of Eyebrows

Dear savsept:

Brow lifting can be nicely achieved with Botox.  Please see an expert injector for best results.  All the best.

Lifting brows

This can be done with fillers +/- Botox. Fillers will give a longer correction and maybe a more even raising of the brow. Fillers need to be placed by an experienced injector because this is not routine. Cannulas should be used for safety. Consider RF too.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Eyebrow lift

Botox done properly can give you the result you want. Fillers cannot.  Be sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Eyebrow Lift with Botox or Fillers

Great question! With your reasonable goals, a skilled physician should be able to accomplish this for you.

Both Botox and Fillers can help to lift brows, each alone, and often better in combination.

If you are young and have absolutely no hollowing out over your eyebrow or in your temple and still have attractive eyebrow projection (a trait that in studies, independent observers felt made for a beautiful face), then a little botox in the muscles which pull down the corners of your brow may be all you need.

For those in their mid thirties or older, it is common that volume loss is at least part of the problem. Comparing pictures of you now with pictures of you younger will often highight the amount of volume lost from your temples and above the brow. This is subtle, but very aging. Putting a natural filler back exactly where you used to have it can give a great result.

Hope this helps and best of luck to you!

Rebecca Gelber, MD
Incline Village Physician