BBL+Mini Tummy+Breast Lift
Doctor Answers 8
Combined Procedures for Mommy Makeover
Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL
Thank you for your question. Pregnancy and childbirth can definitely take a toll on a woman’s body. The changes that usually occur are: the breasts lose volume and sag, develop stretch marks and the nipples point downwards. Changes in the abdomen can be caused by too much stretching of the skin and muscles which leads to loose hanging skin, accumulations of fat along the lower abdomen and on the waist and the separation of the muscles that prevents a flat abdomen. A Mommy Makeover addresses all of these issues by combining a breast lift with or without an implant depending on the desire for more volume and a tummy tuck in which the skin is stretched, the muscles are reconstructed and the waist is contoured with liposuction. When searching for a plastic surgeon make sure that they are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Do a google search to see what their overall patients are saying about them and make sure you check the state board to see if there have been any disciplinary actions. It is important to understand the difference between a cosmetic and a plastic surgeon in that there is no requirement for training for a cosmetic surgeon. Only plastic surgeons have formal training requirements that guarantee that you are getting your procedure done by a surgeon trained to do that procedure. Good luck.
You might also like...
Tummy tuck, breast lift and BBL
- Please look for surgeons in New York -
- You should have surgery of this kind nearer home for good post-operative care.
- You will need a consultation to be sure you need only a mini-tummy tuck.
- And you may need for safety to divide the surgery into two sessions -
- So find a plastic surgeon near you for the best advice.
- Any experience Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a practice limited to cosmetic procedures should be able to do very good work for you.
- There is no need to travel - and many good reasons not to do so.
Looking for mommy makeover
Needs a consult
Find the right surgeon
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.