BBL+Mini Tummy+Breast Lift

28 y/o I've had two children and has taken a toll on my body so far I have sagging breast tight butt just all around not happy with the way my body transformed I'm looking a plastic surgeon in NYC or Miami that specialize in these areas

Combined Procedures for Mommy Makeover

Additional procedures that may enhance the result are Liposuction, Breast Procedures, or Thigh Lift. Mommy makeovers usually include multiple operations.  Brazilian “butt enhancement” can be done at the same time to provide best body contours. Arm reduction or brachiaplasty is also common. Looking for local surgeons should involve the basic search for board certified plastic surgeons and then a consultation to discuss your potential procedure. There is no need to rush into the first surgeon you meet with, but make sure you choose what is best for you. Good luck!

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question. Pregnancy and childbirth can definitely take a toll on a woman’s body.  The changes that usually occur are: the breasts lose volume and sag, develop stretch marks and the nipples point downwards. Changes in the abdomen can be caused by too much stretching of the skin and muscles which leads to loose hanging skin,  accumulations of fat along the lower abdomen and on the waist and the separation of the muscles that prevents a flat abdomen. A Mommy Makeover addresses all of these issues by combining a breast lift with or without an implant depending on the desire for more volume and a tummy tuck in which the skin is stretched,  the muscles are reconstructed and the waist is contoured with liposuction. When searching for a plastic surgeon make sure that they are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Do a google search to see what their overall patients are saying about them and make sure you check the state board to see if there have been any disciplinary actions. It is important to understand  the difference between a cosmetic and a plastic surgeon in that there is no requirement for training for a cosmetic surgeon.  Only plastic surgeons have formal training requirements that guarantee that you are getting your procedure done by a surgeon trained to do that procedure.  Good luck.

Tummy tuck, breast lift and BBL

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
  • Please look for surgeons in New York - 
  • You should have surgery of this kind nearer home for good post-operative care.
  • You will need a consultation to be sure you need only a mini-tummy tuck.
  • And you may need for safety to divide the surgery into two sessions -
  • So find a plastic surgeon near you for the best advice.
  • Any experience Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a practice limited to cosmetic procedures should be able to do very good work for you.
  • There is no need to travel - and many good reasons not to do so.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Looking for mommy makeover

It is very common to experience anatomic changes after pregnancy and childbearing which unfortunately never seem to 'go away' despite good diet and exercise. For these trouble areas we have have good techniques to improve them - such as with a tummy tuck and breast lift or augmentation. I would suggest a formal consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon so your specific concerns can be gone over in detail, a physical exam be performed, and individualized recommendations be made. Good luck!

Dr derby

Thank you for your question. a good starting point for your search needs to be the website of the America Board, they can tell you exactly which AB surgeon is located in your area. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Needs a consult

Your best resource, in my opinion, to try and find a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in aesthetic surgery of the body, may be to start at the American Society for aesthetic plastic surgery website and look under the physician finder for physicians matching the locations that you state. good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.