I was wondering if anyone has seen patients with facial burning but no redness?

My skin burns terribly in hot conditions and social settings, however it is very pale when I feel the burning. I have very small broken caps on my nose, but they are so small I was told ipl could not get rid of them. I have had ipl to reduce the burning but it didn't seem to help much. Although, my skin seemed younger after (I am 32). Thank you for your time. I have gone to doctors but they have no idea what is causing this, so I am hoping you have seen patients with similar symptoms.

Redness and Flushing

It sounds like you are having a vasovagal response or flushing reaction. The V-Beam laser works very well for these type of small red capillaries.  Best, Dr. Green