Is 1 week post op swelling? Cause I prefer my 1 day post op pic! Please help! (Photo)

The photos I post are (left) 1 day post op and (right) 1 week post op! I prefer the 1 day post op! I hate how I look wide and deformed after 1 week! My question is do you think that that's swelling? And it will go down eventually? Or is this how I'm gonna look?

Swelling , some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about results.
Its normal to have swelling at this point of your post op.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Post Op Swelling?

Thank you for your question. You should expect to have swelling for three to six months following your procedure.  Use of a properly fitted compression garment will help decrease the length and severity of the post-operative swelling. As the swelling decreases, the contour will dramatically improve. Please follow your plastic surgeons specific advice regarding your level of physical activity. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.