Can volume along with length be added to the prejowl area?

I had chin and jaw reduction surgery and do not like the results. I now have an asymmetric chin that is too narrow with a prejowl sulcus. I would like to fill in the prejowl area but also lengthen it to make the angle going to my chin less sharp. I now have a "V" shaped chin and I am seeking to make it a little more "U" shaped. I am seeking a permanent solution. I am aware of the prejowl implants but can they also all slightly length in the prejowl area?

Volume in prejowl area after surgery

Filler can be placed along the jaw line to round it out but I would wait awhile after surgery to allow inflamation to subside.  Alternatively a fat transfer to the area may can be done.  Evaluation by an experienced injector needs to be done for a definitive answer.