Spot burn after peel (Photo)

I had a spot peel on an age spot. The next day I saw that there was quite a burn mark. What can I do to minimize the chance of a mark or discoloration remaining. There is no pain present by the way.

Spot burn after peel

Hi there, I strongly recommend that you go back to your treating physician immediately. In the mean time use an Spf of at least 30 and Aquaphor so that it does not become scabbed and scar. Good luck Dr. Downie.

Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Spot Peel

You should contact your treating physician to have them look at the area.  Depending on what type of acid was used I would recommend Aquaphor now and to stay away from the sun.  Please keep us posted.  Best, Dr. Green