Scheduled for laser Lipo on inner, outer thighs as well as my inner knees. I'm worried my butt will look saggy after? (Photos)

I have an hour glass shape to begin with but have bulges(saddle bags) on the outside of my thighs that I just can't get off. I met with a doctor and I'm excited for my procedure. I had asked him about my butt and after the procedure would it affect it and appear saggy. He assured me it would not. After some more research I'm considering getting a BBL instead. Would this be somewhat better for me? I'm worried I do not have enough time to recover. I will have 1 week off after n work a desk job.

No Saggy Butt

The buttocks will not become saggy in sculpting the outer thighs/saddlebags because the buttocks are not directly involved in the procedure. In fact, by slimming the outer thighs/saddlebags, a person's rear end will appear more shapely.

Edina Family Physician

Laser Lipo

If done correctly Laser Lipo of the inner and outer thighs should not make the butt look saggy. Based on your pictures you don't seem to have enough fat for a BBL.Good luck.

Renata Wix-Harris, MD
Livingston Physician

Getting the Right Combination for the Results You Want--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, Ultrasound, Fat

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a body contouring expert. VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF and fat augmentation/buttock lifting would be great to keep your hour-glass shape, reduce your bulges and lift the butt.  With the right combination and fat grafting/sculptra the buttock will look improved.  See an expert in body contouring. Best, Dr. Emer

Laser Lipo

Contouring of the outer, inner thighs and knees will not result in enough fat for significant grafting BBL. If you want to add fat grafting, then laser lipo cannot be used as this destroys the fat - rather, Vaser ultrasound liposuction would be used, likely with additional areas (if you have any) for grafting. Without fat grafting, your buttocks should not appear saggy.

A follow up exam and consultation with a/your plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations.